Sunday, February 25, 2024

Exploring AI Images

 



This winter during terrible weather, I decided to play around with the AI image generators. It is fun and addicting! I started simple and did a bit more research, then attempted more descriptive prompts. I enjoy the results of Bing's AI generator the most. I also have enjoyed NightCafe, but sometimes the results are not consistent. I have tried other generators that offered free trials or some free credits, but not all were worth a paid subscription in my opinion.







Writing your prompts can be as simple or as complex as you wish, but remember, the longer your descriptive prompt, the less effective the words will become. 

"electric shadow ballerina outline visuals, Digital double exposure disintegrating dissolving music notes Illustration by Tran Nguyen Jeremy Mann Frank Frazetta Carne Griffiths, WLOP Stylized watercolor art, Intricate, Complex contrast, HDR, Sharp, soft Cinematic Volumetric lighting, stylized mixed media film colors, wide long shot, perfect masterpiece"